10 Frequently Asked Questions In An Interview
1. Tell me about yourself
2. What attracted you to this company / position?
3. What motivates you / when have you been most motivated?
4. What are your strengths / weaknesses?
5. Tell me about a time you have demonstrated teamwork / leadership / crisis management / adaptability etc.
6. What would you bring to the role that other candidates may not?
7. What would you like to be doing 2 / 5 years from now?
8. What are your biggest accomplishments?
9. Tell me about a time when things did not go your way - how did you react?
10. Do you prefer working with others or alone?
If you have any questions about our service please go to the 'contact us' page and forward us any queries.
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. You cannot make any useful contribution in life unless you do this"